Sunday, April 1, 2012

Imaginary Body

During and after a particularly good workout, I feel strong.  Not like, "ooh, look at me, I'm doing five-pound curls" strong.  More like, "don't cross me, 'cause I can kick your ass and not break a sweat" strong.  I always feel like I look like Dreya Weber...


This woman is amazing...she'll be 52 this year and is ungodly strong.  You want to see crazy strength?  Watch A MARINE STORY or THE GYMNAST.  Holy great body.

Anyway, when I'm working out, I feel like I'm crazy strong and I love it.  But then I look in the mirror and realize I've got a long way to go to before I'm a quarter as strong as she is and she's 11 years my senior.

The problem is that I'm not entirely sure I have it in me to work hard enough to have a body like hers.  Until then, I'll just enjoy my imaginary body.

1 comment:

Candance said...

I'm not running unless someone is chasing me and even then only if he's not cute.