Monday, December 23, 2013

Making Christmas Gifts

And they're wonderful and fabulous and it's killing me not to post about them right now.  But if I posted what I was making, and how I was making it, then everyone would know and it wouldn't be a surprise.

I come from a large family. Two brothers and a sister doesn't seem that large, but you add in parents, aunts/uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews and it gets big fast.  So many, many years ago, I started making gifts.  I've made Irish Cream (yum) a couple of years running and bococcini (I think that's how it's spelled - I'm feeling too lazy to look it up right now) plus stuff I don't even remember.  This year, I came up with something different, thinking it would be fun.  However, Jay and I are procrastinators and we didn't even start the gifts until about six o'clock this evening.  We've got ten sets to make and things aren't moving as quickly as we'd like.  Yikes!  That's what we get for procrastinating.  (Also explains why I'm blogging about pretty much nothing right now.)

I do have faith we'll get it all done by tomorrow night and, by God, people better LOVE their gifts!

Once everyone's received their gifts that we're slaving over, I'll get a post up complete with pictures.  Until then, keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: