June has disappeared.
I have a ton of stuff to get y'all caught up on, but - as usual - am lacking in the time department. I will get caught up soon. But in the meantime, here are some highlights:
- My bestie, Robs, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last Friday, June 17th. That just happens to be my friend Squid's birthday, so happy birthday Squidy. Robs got you a baby.
- Ashinator left for a month to see her dad in Arizona, where it's been 110* for the last three days.
- I didn't make it to the next stage of Top Shot. I'm okay with that for now, but I'll give it another go.
- I've been a shooting/riding fool, which is kinda part of the reason for my absence. I can either spend my days outside doing gunpowder/equine therapy or I can be on the computer.
- My work schedule has been insane. Okay, nothing new there, but I'm actually working fifteen hours a day - don't have much time to even read a blog or two. Usually I can find 20 minutes to lurk.
- I've increased my workouts to 4-5 days/week at the gym (2 days/week with El Poquito Diablo) and spend one day a week riding.