Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Minute 6/27/11

1 - What's a piece of advice you'd like to share?
Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn.


2 - Describe the last time you sat on the toilet screaming at someone to bring you some toilet paper.
Honestly, can't remember it.  But I can assure you that if someone uses the last roll and doesn't tell me to buy more, I'ma kill me some people.


3 - Explain why anyone would want to eat sushi
A dare?  A double dog dare?  That's the only reason I can think of to eat it.


4 - Describe your perfect dinner - one app, one entree, two side dishes, and one dessert.
I've been thinking about this one for a long time and can't come up with a good complete meal.  I guess it depends on my mood.  My last meal entree is RCC's homemade chicken parmesean.  To die for.  As for the rest - not a clue.

5 - When was the last time you pissed the bed?
When I was a kid, I suppose.  Can't remember that far back.

2 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

1. Be smarter than the bed covers.
2. Hasn't happened in so long, I can't remember.
3. No clue. I enjoy the odd rare to medium rare steak now again, but the idea of raw seafood utterly disgusts me.
4. It'd have to be a collection of my "benchmark" foods (i.e. the foods by which I judge whether or not a cook is worthy or not). Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chicken Fried Steak, Macaroni & Cheese, au gratin potatoes (yes, i know two starches in the sides is bad for you. leave me alone), cheesecake.
5. Don't recall. Memory repressed due to age and insufficient system resources.

Marlene said...

Ick. Even on a dare, I wouldn't eat those wormy raw fish. :)