Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Job Offer

Opened my email today and found this job offer...thought I'd share it with you.  Maybe you'll get as big a kick out of it as I did.  I think I'll pass on this big opportunity, though.

GunDiva, I have reviewed your resume today. (A resume I never submitted!) Well done, I must say! (Freaking magical. You know, since I never submitted one!) We have an opening for a gift wrapper associate (full-time and part-time). (Yep folks, that's what my $82K degree in Biology will get me. A job as a professional gift wrapper.) I would like to offer you this position. Please let me know if you're interested. * Offer valid 5/28/2012 thru 6/8/2012. (Apparently, the job has an expiration date.) Mr. DimWitt, HR Manager JCPenney Department Store  

5 comments:

Angie N said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

*Deep breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*chocking on spit*
*coughing*
*deep breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Really? You mean to tell me that my non-existent resume got passed over so they could offer YOU that position???

Unknown said...

Bwahahaha!!! That's awesome!

Candance said...

Fan. Freaking. Tastic!

Anonymous said...

I've seen similar things in my Spam box. I hadn't opened them. And interesting that they want gift wrappers now, although it's the wrong season, isn't it?