Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank You Easy Street!


A couple of weeks ago, I submitted an entry from Lyon's Roar to Easy Street's Writing Carnival Contest.  See What the French, Toast?  I felt good about it when I submitted it, but realized later that it was chock full of errors and didn't expect to hear anything other than "thanks for submitting".  Turns out it wasn't as horrible as I thought, as it won a "Must Read" award!  I can't tell you how excited I am about my FIRST EVER writing award, even if it is, essentially, a "runner-up" or "honorable mention" award.  Doesn't matter to me, it's still pretty damn cool!

Thanks Monda!

3 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

That is so cool!
Bill

GunDiva said...

Yes it is!!! And now that my cold meds are kicking in, I'm a little more excited.

Anonymous said...

cold meds rock ahaha