Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

The Ashinator is now legal to drive.  Fair warning to anyone driving in Colorado. She's donned her shades, has her license in hand and is now loose on the roads.
~~~~~~~~~~
At her celebratory lunch with Nebalee and Autobot, we had a nice, older, obviously gay waiter.  We gave our orders and after he walked way, Autobot leaned over and said, "Mom, he's fancy!"
Apparently, that's 11 year old Autobot speak for gay-gay-gay-gay-gay.
So, Ashinator, instead of having a gay best friend, has a fancy best friend (just thought you should know, T!nK).

4 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

Appalling to delightful in one very short post. Interesting.
Bill

Fearless_Fabulous_Gayle said...

It is SO AWESOME when you first get your license! She will enjoy it, you will worry no doubt. LOL

My cousin is gay.... he was my BESTEST friend when we were growing up and he sure is FANCY! I'm gonna tell him about this post, I am sure he will get a kick out of it!!

Mrs. Mom said...

Lawsy me.. I'll be prayin' for ya Diva!! ;)


Fancy? *giggle* We call it FLAMBOYANT! (That work T!nk? ;) )

Christy said...

I remember when my daughter got her license. I was terrified. I just knew there would be a problem. Of course, there was. Speeding ticket in the first week. I knew I should not have let her dad give her driving lessons.