We spent some time wandering around local shops and we found some really cool places. There was a place that makes homemade bath stuff (I had to buy some stuff, just to try them out), a spice shop (we had to buy some stuff, just to try them out), a curiosity shop, a couple of comic book stores, and our favorite - a kitchen store (and had to buy some stuff, you know...).
And then I started thinking, Mrs Mom had a list of people on Facebook who have small businesses and I thought I'd share a similar list** here. This is by no means a comprehensive list and if I accidentally forget someone, please forgive me. Feel free to add yourself or your business in the comments section; include a description of your product and a link.
- Jay Wilson - did the GunDiva logos, business cards and shirts. Want something custom designed for you? Check him out.
- Southern Winds Solutions and The Asylum Creations - Mrs Mom's paracord business. This woman can make *anything* from paracord. Trust me on this.
- Tracey Westbury, who you might know from Mustang Diaries, has some amazing things up on Cafe Press. Check out Mustang Fever. She also does leatherwork, which is pretty cool.
- 13 Zulu does custom kydex holsters and duracoating. Pretty cool work, in fact, I'm currently using a 13 Zulu holster and love it.
- In Northern Colorado, Double Tap Shooting Academy offers several classes.
- And I almost forgot, my favorite small business, Allenspark Lodge.
**I totally stole this idea from Mrs Mom.