Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What Is All This Stuff?


Yesterday, I talked a little bit about having a face routine, when I've never had one in the past. I started with just BFF and added in the Never Grow Up serum. Every couple of weeks I added something else in, but the reality is all I need (and pretty much all anyone needs) is BFF and Moisture 911.

Probably the most important thing to remember when using Posh products is that you barely use any product. For the first couple of weeks, I way overused everything, so start with about half of what you think you'll need and adjust from there.

My face routine, now that I've had one (for three whole months!) looks something like this:
  • BFF in the shower (pea-sized dollop will do my face and neck and it's still probably a bit too much). BFF is for getting rid of the dead skin cells and it does it very nicely.
  • Prize on the Eyes once I'm out of the shower, under each eye. Just a dab - like the head of a straight pin - will cover each under eye. This is supposed to lighten the dark circles. Not sure it's lightning them, or pronouncing them, but the skin does feel tighter and I seem to have less luggage.
  • Never Grow Up serum, one pump will do my crow's feet, forehead, around my mouth (trying to avoid those mouth wrinkles), and my bigger neck wrinkles. I feel very fortunate that I don't have a ton of wrinkles yet, but I'm doing my level best to avoid them.
  • While waiting for the serum to absorb, I use the Bring on the Bubbly lip scrub. Always, always follow this with some sort of lip stuff. I have the Melon Drama from Posh, but don't like it much, so I use my favorite lip stuff made by a co-worker's husband.
  • After the NGU serum has been absorbed, I follow with Never Grow Up creme in the same areas. I just touch the creme with my finger and use that to cover the NGU serum.
  • I finish with a pea-sized dollop of Moisture 911 over my face and neck. I can tell if I forget the 911, because my skin feels tight and itchy, so if you're going to scrub off all of the dead cells, it's a really good idea to soothe the healthy cells underneath with 911.
I honestly cannot tell you whether or not using Posh products has rolled back the clock, but I can tell you that my skin feels much better.

I didn't realize I had any hippie in me, but I do love that all of the ingredients are natural, or derived from natural products, instead of being completely synthetic. There are even some of their products that are vegan, if that matters to you. What matters to me, above everything else, is that my skin feels good; I would think that anyone with sensitive skin could use most of these products without any issues.

No comments: