Yesterday as I was "working from home", I was going through my blog list and saw that Aunt Crazy had won the Beautiful Blogger award. Well, I was just so happy for her, I jumped ahead of my reading to click on her blog. The best thing about reading about the winner's award is that usually one of the "rules" is to pass it on to the blogger's favorite blogs; I've found almost all of my blog list by clicking on the links in winner's blogs.
Never in a million years did I expect to see my name on the list. I actually read the list twice and then clicked on the link, just in case there's another GunDiva out there. Guess what? It was me! Aunt Crazy passed the award on to me! And the funniest part? I read her post before she was able to notify me.
Thank you, Aunt Crazy!
I just love that she's not afraid to speak her mind and her blog header cracks me right the eff up...
I wish I'd've thought of that myself, so you're my hero Darlin'.***Warning*** ADULT words are used here...if you are offended by cussing, click the little X in the upper right hand corner ***warning***
On to the rules:
- Link to the person who awarded me the blog: Aunt Crazy's Here Y'all!
- Offer up 7 things about yourself (that's gonna be tough)
- Pass it on to 15 bloggers you've recently found and followed
7 Things About GunDiva
- An ex-boyfriend-turned-stalker is the one who taught me to shoot. Funny thing, all I had to do was threaten to shoot him with the gun he bought me to get him to leave me alone. I should have threatened him right off the bat instead of feeling hunted for two years.
- I once beat Bud Bond (world champion shooter) in a head-to-head competition. I really should stop there, but out of fairness and honesty, I have to say that I was shooting a semi-automatic pistol and he was shooting his race revolver and had some ammo issues, which caused him to have to reload more than once. Otherwise, he'd've kicked my sorry ass.
- I built a shotgun from the receiver up for my 34th birthday. It was truly kick ass. But then I had to sell it.
- RockCrawlinChef bought me a new shotgun for 38th birthday that I can build up to replace the one I had to sell.
- Estes is the equine love of my life; I truly believe that she is the equine GunDiva.
- I've got an almost completed book that I'm terrified to actually complete. What if I don't have any more stories in me?
- RockCrawlinChef is the human love of my life; I never believed in soulmates before I met him.
- Linda at Beautiful Mustang: I've been in love with Mustangs ever since my parents adopted two and was thrilled to find a fellow equi-blogger.
- Another equi-blogger, Gtyyup at Life at the Rough String, has some beautiful pictures of their ranch and I love reading each post.
- The Boyles at Little Farm. Growing. are also from Colorado and I love hearing about how their little start-up farm is going.
- Menopausal New Mom is a fellow LIBer and her lastest post, "Naked or Not Naked", stirred up quite a debate. (Me? Naked all the way!)
- Mustang U is another equi-blog dedicated to education about, and adoption of, Wild Horses. The work they do is amazing, jump on over there, click follow, and then donate to keep these beautiful horses happy and healthy.
- Monda at No Telling runs a fun contest every month through another of her blogs, Easy Street Prompts. She's honored me by including me in three of her Blog Carnivals and I just love hearing stories of her Perfect Grandson.
- Mrs. Mom at Oh Horse Feathers & Related Twisted "Tails". Another equi-blogger whose writing I really enjoy, as well as her like-minded approach to horsemanship.
- Wanna feel better about your own family? Then hop on over to Please Don't Eat Sushi! Love, Mom. This guy's letters from his mother will make you want to hug your own and thank her for being so normal.
- I've been following K over at Preachers and Horse Thieves for quite some time, and I know this award is supposed to go to "new blogs to me", but seriously this guy makes me think and I appreciate that on occasion. Besides, he's madly in love with his wife.
- Sara Spelled Without An H is wicked funny and always makes me laugh.
- Stories From Apartment Managers will keep you scratching your head, wondering WTF? People really do crap like that?
- The Accidental Advocate is about the strongest mom I've ever met. I could have used her strength a few years ago when my son's disease was at its worst.
- TJ and Mark over to The Ranch on Salmon Creek are ranchers in the Pacific Northwest; their ranch is amazingly beautiful and I'd love to go ride there.
- Vinomom's Weblog. I love Vinomom and the fact that she's yet another LIBer. (By the way, both Vinomom and Menopausal New Mom are kicking my ass in the LIB challenge - for some reason my body thinks it's the Gain It Bitch challenge, not the Lose It Bitch challenge)
- Dual Mom at We're At Dad's That Week is one of the original LIBer and is also kicking my ass. She's also wicked funny, though she's a bit obsessed with Robert Downey, Jr. (I'll forgive her for that.)