Monday, April 23, 2012

Mother's Day is Coming!

And do you know what you're going to get for your mother?  Or the mother of your children?

What about one of these?

Yes, I know, shameless promotion.  But they're about the coolest things I've seen.  It might be that I have a "thing" for our designer (and the design).  Honestly, though, I can't describe how cool it is to see these in real life after looking at the mock up for what seemed like forever.

AnyshamelessGunDiva, if you want a cool gift for someone, just click here.

Ok, ok, I'm done pimping RCC's phenomenal work out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I'm not sure if I know any three-torso gun slinging mothers, but boy, oh boy, if I do I sure know what to buy them now!!!

GunDiva said...

Lil Dreamer - I laughed so hard at the three-torso thing. Thanks for making my day.

Allenspark Lodge said...

Hey, I know a mother who used to be a gundiva ... traded her guns in for horses, but .. hint, hint.
Just sayin'
Mom