Monday, April 9, 2012

Only RCC

From Google Images
I wish I was half as quick with witty comments as RCC is.  We've been watching a lot of Top Gear, the UK version, not the US version.  And we've been learning a lot of colorful phrases.  I mean, if you were to walk up to someone and call them a "cock", well, it wouldn't be very pleasant.  But for the Top Gear guys, calling each other cocks is the norm.  Heck, on one episode, they even had a cock-o-meter, to see who looked more like one driving a car.

But one phrase just cracks me up every time I hear it and it's "wedding vegetables" or "wedding veg".  If you don't know what wedding veg is, it is also known as the "gentleman parts" or "gentleman vegetables".

So last night, just as I'm falling off to sleep after another marathon of Top Gear on Netflix, my sleepy little mind wonders, "if boys have wedding veg, what do girls have?".  And since I was just on the verge of falling asleep, my brain/mouth filter didn't work and I thought it might be a good idea to ask RCC the same question.

Me:  "Hey, honey?"
RCC:  mumble
Me:  "So, if boys have wedding veg, what do girls have?"
RCC:  "Wedding vag."
Dang, I wish I could be half as witty wide awake as he is half asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh snap!! That WAS good!!