Friday, August 27, 2010

Grrrrr!!!!

For our only full day together at High Country Rendezvous, we all planned a nice ride in Roosevelt National Forest.  Knowing the trails we'd be riding, I was a bit nervous about doing it bareback, since the trails we were going to be on were a little steeper than I was used to riding.

Compass over at the Livery offered me the use of her new treeless saddle, so I brought it on over to the Lodge and thunked it on Estes (ended up not using it though).



I was completely unsuspecting of the evil swirling around me. Bill was laughing at something, but I wasn't paying attention to what he was laughing at.

"What the???"


"RockCrawlinChef, did you do this?"


Bill.  Of course.

Oh. Yes. He. Did. Defiled my Ripley.

Poor thing may never be the same again.

It gets worse.  Not only did he defile the driver's side door, but he covered all of his bases and got the passenger side door, which I didn't discover until the next day.

7 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Hey at least he did not use goop like Vaseline under the door handles! ;)

Poor poor Ripley....

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. Oh, poor Ripley. Love your pictorama.

Rachel said...

I am dying looking at the picture story... I didn't realize the entire thing had been captured in pixels.

Y'all are a hoot, but I was truly sorry about the defiling. And who the heck's hair WAS that?!?! hee hee

Rachel said...

You're welcome.

Mr. Daddy had all kinds of long-distance tricks he wanted me to play on you.

Told him to get his butt up here next time!

Finding Pam said...

I am not sure what was going on that day, but you looked serously mad. Somebody has so splannin to do.

Thank you for the comments about my neighbor's horses. I really appreciate all of your horse sense.

Daddy Hawk said...

Psst...hey, Bill. Next time, put a stash of hair up above the sun visors, in the ashtray, the cup holders and a nice, big fur turd right up under the driver's seat next to the seat adjustment controls.

GunDiva said...

K - true story. I refused to get into my car yesterday until I had my brother "clear" it for me. I forgot to lock it when I got to the lodge and realized the error of my ways just as I was going to walk out the door. Luckily, my brother loves me (or is afraid of me) and did a good job making sure there were no fur turds in my car.