Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FB Links You Might Like

Or not, but I'm going to share them with you anyway.

First...drum roll please...Bill has set up a Facebook page for the Lodge.  Look for "Allenspark Lodge B&B".  The other page was kind of orphaned - Bill set it up and then couldn't figure out what to do with it.  Ashinator got him set up with a new one and it's ready to go.  There's a reason why there's not a GunDiva or Tales from the Trail Facebook page; I don't think I could figure out which end is up.

And, the Ashinator is starting her own small business.  Go check out her pics at "LaBrooke Photo Studios" on Facebook.  I know I'm a proud momma, but I love her pics.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!

Now tell me again why we weren't cool enough for Ashinator to come take our pictures??? :) Cuz I'm a bit further away for a photo shoot now. I mean, for Itty Bit, not me! :)

Michelle Pixie said...

Very exciting stuff for the Ashinator!! I'll have to check out her pictures...I love to admire other photographers. ;-)