Monday, August 23, 2010

Zombie Computer

My computer died...not of an ITD this time, but simply from a dead battery.  And then my charger died.  It has been dying a slow agonizing death for months now, but chose a bad, bad time to actually die.

So, while I had a most fabulous time at the High Country Rendezvous and have lots of pictures to share, there won't be any of that going on until my new charger arrives.  I'm sneaking blog reading time in on my breaks at work, but don't have the stolen time to dedicate to writing about HCR.

Please forgive me for lack of comments, I'm skimming all the blogs as quickly as I can at work just to stay caught up, but can't peruse them as thoroughly as I'd like to.

3 comments:

Mr. Daddy said...

From what Rach and her Mom say's there is no end of material to blog about....LOL

Thanks again for all the hospitality you showed them.

They both are planning on coming back next year....

Rachel said...

Ironic that I was attempting to leave a comment on your "busted computer" post when mine crashed, ha ha.

And yes, thank you for all the fun! Loved all those moments that led to blog material :) I fully intend to drag a (pretending to be unwilling) Mr. Daddy down there next year!

Sorry, is it bad that I cracked up that you have an actual blog category for "dead computer"? (Don't worry, I have one too - a dead computer that is!)

Miss you guys already!

Momma Fargo said...

Forgiveness granted on reading blogs. However. Pics are necessary...those dang computer problems. Poo.