Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodbye Dashurie

Photo courtesy of Rachel

It is with a very heavy heart that I say goodbye to Dashurie,
Ashinator's beautiful pricklepig hedgehog.

She hadn't been eating well and had become a little anti-social, so we assumed that she was pouting about her new temporary roommates, Ashinator's aunt's bird and fish.

The minute Ash came home with "other" pets, Dash began pouting.
When I took her up to the lodge for HCR, she was one happy little hedgehog and spent the weekend re-arranging her room at the lodge.

She came out to poop on Momma P's shorts play with Momma P, Rachel and myself and was just a happy little critter.

Dashurie, enjoy your new life across the Rainbow Bridge and know that for the short time you were with our family, we loved you.

5 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

I am so sorry. A family member is a family member, no matter how small.

Papa Bill

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - I was totally not expecting this. I am totally sad over it.

I'm so sorry... so glad to have met Dash and enjoyed being the only HCR gal that didn't get pooped on.

Farewell cutie.

Mr. Daddy said...

that is a bummer, Rach had went on and on how cute she was....

sorry you lost her...

Mrs. Mom said...

So sorry to hear that the little bundle of cuteness has left you and the family, Diva.

Thoughts are with y'all....

Aunt Crazy said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW I'm sorry!!!