Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Craziness

Each year, we participate in the Allenspark Parade.  This year, "we" grew by two, as Deejo and his girlfriend and her children have moved to Colorado.  For the first time, The Girl and The Boy got to ride on the back of the truck and help throw candy.

Autobot and Kyzzer have been in gymnastics pretty much since they learned to walk and each year, their stunts get more and more impressive.  This year, side-by-side round-off back handsprings...



Kyzzer stepped it up, performing a press on the truck as it was moving...



And I'm pretty sure we get to ride in the prettiest parade route ever...



I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Independence Day!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You called it right; craziness! I'm looking at that slope, looking at those two cuties, looking at the asphalt, and thinking: BROKEN BONE.

Glad they are much more coordinated than I :)

Yes indeed, a beautiful parade route! Nice that it didn't snow, eh Bill? ;)

Anonymous said...

Mom, it's me. The mountains are so beautiful. I miss them. 11 days.

Anonymous said...

Loving the clip-clop of horses on asphalt. Soothing