Sunday, July 17, 2011

39 Years, 364 Days

That's how long it took me to see a moose.

I was beginning to think that I was moose repellant. It's a long story, but the only "moose" I've seen was up in Yellowstone and that one doesn't count.

Yesterday, RCC and I went on an impromptu road trip up over Trail Ridge Road and I *finally* got to see my first moose.  A cow with twin calves.  We got some lousy pictures...


Then we got in the car and drove a half a mile deeper into the park and saw this cow/calf pair...

RCC is going to do some photo magic so that they are easier to see, but there are two real, live (non-bison) moose.  Yay, me!

2 comments:

Angie N said...

And you did it before you turned 40!!!

Aunt Crazy said...

I saw moose in Alaska. They are a sight to behold for sure!

I'm so glad you finally got to see some moose, or is it meese, or mooses, I think it's just MOOSE hahahahaha