Monday, April 26, 2010

9Health Fair

I've been talking up the 9HealthFair on my blog for two years now.  As I was posting my videos on YouTube, it dawned on me that there might be some other videos up, so I searched it.  I found a short (five minute or so) video on the history of the 9Health Fair.  When I viewed it, I got an extra bonus - at 31 seconds, there's a still photo of me working it way back in college.  This was taken in 1997, the year I got divorced (I've been with the Fair for a long time).

3 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

Wow! Great pic. You look like such a kid; of course, you still do. That's also the year we bought the Lodge. What a turn all our lives have taken, and all for the better.
Mom

Claire Boyles said...

You haven't aged a day!

Linda Medrano said...

Fantastic program! Wow!