Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reason 1,458,932 Why I Love Colorado!

Spring Snow!

I love spring snow.
I know, I know, everyone's sick of snow.
But the best thing about spring snow in Colorado
Is that it will be gone tomorrow (or this afternoon).
It never gets really cold with spring snows,
And, most importantly, the more moisture we get
The fewer forest fires we'll get
Which means
Safer mountain riding for me!

Update: 11:13am and the three inches of heavy, wet white stuff is G-O-N-E!
I LOVE Colorado!

6 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

I am just about ready for summer. The slush plow went by the lodge at 7:am to move our 6 inches of new stuff off the road. Is it July yet?
Bill

Linda Medrano said...

Colorado is one of God's major gifts to humanity! Can you say GORGEOUS beyond belief? I love it!

Anonymous said...

We got a little snow here in Nevada too this morning. And it's already melted! But your snow looks much prettier than ours.

Anonymous said...

My sister lives in Colorado and always brags about the weather. But, seriously, if it snowed here in MN right now, I would pack up and evacuate like people do during hurricanes! My brain likes the order of seasons and right now, we are definately into spring here.

Nice picture to look at, but I am glad it is not in my backyard! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your crazy to enjoy snow in the last week of April but the picture IS beautiful! I love blooming flower trees.

Oh if I haven't given it to you yet the password is

pinot

Gabi said...

That is absolutely beautiful!