Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ashinator Riled Up The Animal Rights Folk

That daughter of mine...
Prank involving goldfish cruel coloradoan.com The Coloradoan

Be sure to read the comments; they're priceless.

For the record, I've spoken to some of the employees at the high school and they've given me an update on the status of the fish.  Most of them were rescued and "rehomed"; those poor, poor goldfish whose lives were saved by not being fed to carnivorous animals are either living at home with a student or growing up in the science lab until they are big enough to be released into the school's pond.  Many staff members have also adopted the fish and have them living on their desks.

7 comments:

Meg said...

LOVED the comment about the pubis crabs being poisoned when they get irritating. HAhahaha!

Some people just don't have anything better to do I guess.

Dual Mom said...

Look at the Ashinator go - raising hell and all before she can even vote!!! You go girl.

People are stupid.

Jennifer said...

Evil goldfish huggers.

=)

Mrs. Mom said...

lmao... dude... Aren't you proud to be raising such a compassionless child?

Gah.. people bug me.

Linda Medrano said...

This is hilarious! Who knew?

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I am a firm believer in Animal Rights, and a Vegetarian (well... the only meat I eat aside from Trents is fish), and I still thought this shit was funny!!! I mean, c'mon. they were FEEDER FISH! Ugh. whatever. dont make me bust a cap in someones ass.

Aunt Crazy said...

I say way to go Ashinator!!!