Monday, May 30, 2011
Monday Minute - Nebalee's Birthday Edition
Yes, it's the Monday Minute, but it's also Nebalee's Birthday, so I have to tell her Happy Birthday before we can move on to the MM.
Sidenote: Rach, you have to share with Nebalee...this is too obnoxious not to share :)
Okay, on to the Monday Minute...
1. Aside from your armpits, which body part of yours sweats the most?
Believe it or not, I've been thinking about this question since I received it last week. I still have no idea. I'm thinking my head, as I'm constantly wiping sweat off my face when I'm working out. But then, I could wring gallons of sweat out of my sports bra when I'm done working out, so it could be the twins that sweat the second-most.
2. You have two slices of bread. You can add one additional ingredient to make a sandwich, but as much of it as you want. What are you putting on it?
Turkey (maybe). I'm not a big sandwich fan. I'd rather just eat the slices of bread.
3. Can you put your entire fist into your mouth?
I don't know and I don't really care to know.
4. Open your email. How many emails do you have in your 'Inbox'?
Six, including this one, and that's a lot for me. I try to keep my inbox fairly empty. At work, I use it as my To Do list. Makes me crazy to have a full inbox.
5. If an adult male is taken for ransom, is that considered kidnapping?
Where the hell do you come up with these questions, Ian?