Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TST - Young Ashinator

It's that time again!  I've missed the last couple of weeks due to a crazy work schedule, but don't let my lack of participation deter you - click on over to Once Upon A Miracle to join Rachel and Mr. Daddy.

Ashinator has always been a cutie-patootie.  Here's one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.
Wasn't she a doll?

I forced the kids to watch shared Pipi Longstocking with the kids when they were just old enough to sit (mostly) through a video.  I'm not sure Ashinator got much out of it, other than a fascination with Pipi's braids.



I don't remember who braided her hair, but I'm pretty sure it was Nebalee since I wasn't very good at braiding when Ash was younger. (And Nebalee's a rockin' aunt!)

We were sitting down to dinner one night and Ashinator had her hair in two braids (without the wire to make them stand out from her head - we had to draw the line somewhere).  Bill, being Bill, couldn't resist tugging on one of her braids, to which Ashinator belted out...

"Don't touch my pee-pees!"

It took us a few awe-struck moments to realize she was talking about her "PeePee Longstockings".

4 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

What are you insinuating, "Bill, being Bill"?!?

Oh, yeah. Maybe so.

Bill

Beth Zimmerman said...

Oh my goodness! Kids!

Rachel said...

Bwah ha ha ha! I love it! And I can just totally picture that scene. Sorry Bill.

Hey, at least she didn't holler it anyplace more public, no? :)

Thanks for linking up!

Sylvia Plathypus said...

BAAAAA HAHahahahahaaaaa!!!! Oh my gawd, that was HYSTERICAL!! I have to admit, the kid logic totally had me thrown until I read the explanation! Talk about PERFECTION! What a great kiddo you have! xD