Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mom's Job

Not A Mom's job, but my mom's job.

Is hard.

There's a reason she's in such amazing shape.  It would be the non-stop, constant movement that keeps her in such good shape.  I've said for a long time now that I wouldn't be able to keep up with her if I had to.  Guess what?  I can't.  Even broken and bolted back together, the woman's a damned Energizer Bunny.

Two days.  That's all I did.  Okay, okay, I lied. 

A day and a half.  I'm freakin' exhausted.

But there was one highlight of the weekend and that was Momma Fargo's visit.  She only made it down from her neck of the woods for one night, but it was good to see her.  Mom and RCC held down the lodge while Bill, Momma and I went for a longish ride (I'd put up pics, but Bill has them on his camera).

So, while I'm exhausted as hell, I had a blast.

And I hope Mom heals up fast.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am just so glad your mom is healing up. I got chills with that "graze to the face" part.

And yes - she is pretty dang phenomenal. When she mentioned "dusting the walls", I knew she was tough stuff :)

And careful with Beel's camera... you know how it makes people do emergency dismounts...