Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Challenge check-in

I couldn't complete yesterday's challenge due to my work schedule.  The challenge was to increase my usual cardio workout by 50%, so if I normally did 30 minutes of cardio, I should up it to 45 minutes.  Since I had to work until 10 pm, it would have been midnight before I got home last night.  Just wasn't going to happen.

But I had a plan...incorporate yesterday's challenge into today's workout.  I killed two birds with one stone at the gym today.  Today's challenge was to slow down.  Take three seconds to lift the weight, hold for one second, and take three seconds to lower the weight.  It was kind of cheating, since El Poquito Diablo has me lift like that anyway, but it still counts. :)

Four(ish) days down, twenty-six to go.

1 comment:

Allenspark Lodge said...

I think it counts. Really, if you wanted a challenge, you would do them all in ONE day.

Bill