Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sometimes You're the Windshield, Sometimes You're the Bug

Today, I'm the bug.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be the windshield.

Don't know what the heck is going on in the Universe today, but everything's off-kilter for everybody it seems. 

All I can say is WTH? 

When did we step into the Twilight Zone? 

And can I get off the ride?

Off to see the wizard personal trainer, who is all of about twelve years old and super enthusiastic.  Luckily, he's also not annoying in his enthusiasm, so I haven't had to break him in half and sit on him.  'Cause I totally could.  I may be old and fat and out of shape, but what's the saying?  "Old age and treachery always trumps youth and skill"?  Yeah,  believe it!

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Believe it? Hell girl, we LIVE it!!

Break the little bastard in half. After the way today went, I'll teleport over and help you.

Here is to a better tomorrow for both of us.

Rachel said...

Sorry chica.

Work it out, work it out, work it out. Don't you feel better after?

Or am I just annoying? :)