Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joke of the Day

A friend of mine emailed this to me and it cracked me the eff up!  I'd credit the author, but I have no idea who it is...

A Country wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman. With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, lifting sacks of feed, and bales of hay, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and into the barn. She put his manhood in a vice and then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up an old carpenter's saw.
The banged up cheater was terrified, and hollered, "Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty saw, are you?"
The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said........
"Nope...You are! I'm gonna burn down the Barn!!!"

5 comments:

Fearless_Fabulous_Gayle said...

LOVED THAT!!! Wish I had thought of it when I caught my "farmer" husband cheating!!! Punish him with his own equipment! Maybe I could have just jabbed him with the hay spear, or rolled him up in the hay baler & wrapped him up with twine, or even beat him with a tobacco stick.... Damn, I better stop before I get carried away, ROFL!

GunDiva said...

Yeah, you don't want to push us inventive, capable women folk! One of the wranglers I used to work with beat the crap out of some guy who tried to mug her and her friends. We just laughed when she told us - really? If she wouldn't let a thousand pound horse push her around, do you really think some stupid male was going to? The police were astounded.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! thats what he gets!!!

Daddy Hawk said...

I heard this one years ago in slightly modified form. Still funny though.

Meg said...

AHahahaha!!! That was hilarious! Hubby liked it too!