- 28 minutes on the elliptical machine (weight loss setting), increased resistance to 2 and 8 from 1 and 7
- 3 sets of 10 reps (10#) supine fly (pecs) on the fitball
- 3 sets of 10 reps (10#) tricep extensions on the fitball
- 3 sets of 10 reps (10#) supine press (pecs) on the fitball
- 3 sets of 20 reps (10#) bicep curls on the fitball
- 3 sets of 15 reps fitball crunches
My upper body is going to be sore tomorrow, even though I only lifted 10#, but it's a start. Every time I get discouraged about my lack of progress, I remind myself that the last time I started working out I couldn't complete nine minutes on the elliptical machine (resistance 1, no incline/intervals). Here I am, 35# heavier than the last time and right off the bat I could complete 28 minutes on the weight loss setting. I think I'm going to have to hold onto that thought for a while, as this is really slow going.