Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vote for Julie!

Heidi Nyland, Julie Goodnight's producer, is also an exceptional equine photographer and has had many of her photos published in major horse magazines. In fact, Heidi's the one who took the picture of me and Sundance (one of the livery horses) last summer that ended up in Trail Rider magazine. Heidi's also the one who chose me and Estes to be cast members on "Horse Master with Julie Goodnight".

One of Heidi's photos of Julie and Julie's horse, Dually, is in the running for the October cover of Perfect Horse magazine. Perfect Horse magazine chooses their covers by reader vote. So...I've included the link to the survey so that we can all vote for Julie. I figure it's the least I can do for Heidi since she turned me into a magazine model and TV star!

To vote (and it's unlimited voting) go to http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001OKrttuHNuHfq8VM5xUhe53_QzlEijLOPiV-A7PWF3MVzN_bdSqpuLRIxT3ji9rigt6xkskaHZ3EoU0h7sj6VaJs2xl4QheeazTtMkIO0NOQI72Yg6s8540Wuun1CRNUVs5aW6BieQtkhKti_DLyxrdKI9j0HQi4a and choose option #2.

Vote lots!

No comments: