Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More "Firsts"...

RockCrawlinChef's youngest brother just turned 10 on Sunday and as I was thinking about it, I experienced a few "firsts" during his party...
  • First time I've ever seen balloons blown up and used as masks...
  • First time I've ever had a future brother-in-law who is younger than my youngest child (wow)...
  • First time I've ever attempted to play a game on Wii (scary)...
I also realized that there are a few life lessons I could learn from him...
  1. If you're not hungry, don't eat (could be part of the reason he's so skinny - I might try it)
  2. Play (probably another part of the reason he's so skinny - I really should try it)
  3. Do everything with gusto (hmmm...)
So even though I felt rather old, I tried something new (Wii - scary) and laughed a lot.

No comments: