Friday, February 19, 2010

This Is Our Idea Of A Good Time

All it takes for entertainment in our household is a curious cat. 

Dashurie got a new exercise ball so that she can join the family during our TV time.  She's a surprisingly social critter and pretty much goes everywhere with Ashee-butt.  When we put her in her ball the first time, Scamp couldn't hardly stand it...



Of course, being the creative folk of the GunDiva/RockCrawlinChef household, we thought, "If Scamp's so interested, what would happen if we put him in the ball?"  So we did...



If you watch closely, you can see Scamp just spinning madly in the ball.

At least the two-legged critters got a kick out of it.  God, we're so evil.

5 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

Two things come to mind watching these: 1) there is a very special place in cat lover's Hell for you, and 2) Why didn't I think of that first?

Meghan Scott Molin said...

this made me want a hedgehog thing!! So adorable!!

http://megfuzzle.livejournal.com

Sara said...

Is Dashurie a hedgehog?? I want one!

If I did that to my cat, she would kill me in my sleep.

I hope your cat let you live!

P.S. My word verification is "comedi." I think that's perfect.

Anonymous said...

ummm. so basically, My favorite part of this whole post

"Do you think cat's can be claustrophobic?"

GunDiva said...

Yes, K, there probably is a special place in kitty hell for me, but you know you're jealous.

Meghan and Sara, hedgehogs are great pets. I would not have thought about them as pets, but they're pretty cool.

T!nK - can they? I think the answer is yes, cats can be claustrophobic.