Sunday, May 30, 2010

Order from CSN Stores

Before I get to the CSN Store order - I want to wish Not A GunDiva a happy birthday.  She and I may be polar opposites in some ways, but I think I'll finally quit asking Mom to take her back to the hospital.  Happy birthday - hope you have a great day.  Love you.

I finally decided what I was going to order from CSN Stores to review.  When we brought Dashurie home, Ash had talked about wanting a carrier for her so that Dash can go where Ash goes.  We couldn't find a carrier we liked, so whenever Dash wanted to go somewhere, we had to borrow Scamp's cat carrier.  Well, wouldn't you know that when I looked in the pet section of CSN, I found a carrier that I think will be perfect for Dashurie.
Isn't it cute?  My only issue is that this is the only view offered; I would have liked to see what the inside looks like and see about the venting - I can't have my grand-hedgehog suffocating now, can I?

It's scheduled to ship to me sometime next week (holiday weekends always mess up shipping) and I expect that it will be here the following week.  I'll be sure to post pics of Dash in her new carrier and Scamp will be relieved to have his back.

2 comments:

Mr. Daddy said...

Yeah I'm a dork. Rach finally showed me that I'm not a follower of you Gun Diva, but a follower of Girls with Guns. which is a totally different thing...Sorry! :o(

Yeah I'm tech. challenged...LOL

So here I am your newest follower...

Happy Birthday to NOT a Gun Diva...

Hedge Hogs Eay!!! now that is a unique pet.... just saying....LOL

GunDiva said...

I'm glad Rachel set you straight, Mr. Daddy. Welcome to my little part of the blogosphere. I hope you enjoy it :)