Wednesday, November 10, 2010

GunDiva of King Soopers (Southern Girl Gang, you might want to pass)

So, here I was on my vacation day, catching up on my blogs (oh, how I miss having reading time) and watching TV when a commercial comes on for these little puppies...
I wasn't really paying attention, but these called my name from the TV.  I tried and tried to ignore their siren call, but at last I gave in.  I managed to justify my trip to the store by combining it with things that the cats needed.  You know, like food and cat litter.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but the need for Pizza Rolls got so strong that I just did it.  I put on a sweatshirt and my tennis shoes and headed to the store.

No shower.

No deoderant.

Hair still wound up on top of my head from bed last night.

In the sweats I'd been wearing while lounging on the couch.

And let's not even talk about the teeth.

Being a good blogger, I took pictures (I'm still not sure why).  My phone, being a better blogger, refused to send them to my email for me to post (I think I'll have to thank my phone for that later).

Move over People of WalMart, here comes GunDiva of King Soopers.

8 comments:

Finding Pam said...

HaHaHA! Too funny! Chocolate calls me by name. Argh! I am on a diet for my health's sake and just had bloodwork drawn today. Lord, I hope it has improved.

You could not hold a candle to the people of Wal-Mart! Thanks for making me smile today.

Leiah said...

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! The SGG Intervention team is on its way. We should be there in about 3 days - give or take a weak bladder stop or 12.

Aunt Crazy said...

I've been known to go to the local Walmart in my jammies with bad hair...LMFAO

I'm learning this Southern Girl Gang stuff on the fly...apparently being raised white trash and marrying into rednecks isn't exactly conducive to being a proper southern girl, but I'm getting there...LFMAO

And Leiah...there is no way we could do it in 3 days, cuz we could never ever coordinate our pee stops...4 women, 4 weak bladders, a LONG drive, yep, we'd be stopping a lot, plus, I will need smoke breaks bitches...LOL

Mrs. Mom said...

Gotcha beat.

WalMart. Holey sweat pants w/ horse spit and shit on them. Hair half way under dirty ball cap. Nasty stained work t-shirt. Teeth? Well, I knew they were still IN my head.Toothpicks holding up eyelids, and gun shoved into sweat pants held up by prayer and prayer alone. Child number one: shorts, long pink socks, combat boots, and a muscle shirt. Child number 2: pants on backwards, shirt too small and stolen from younger brother, mis matched shoes. They had teeth too- as they tried to bite each other on the way into the store.
Reason for trip:
Chocolate
and Duct Tape.

Chocolate for ME
Duct Tape to make red neck babysitter for children.

And I have pix somewhere to prove it too.

Allenspark Lodge said...

I LOVE the red neck babysitter idea!
Hope you are feeling better, MM.

GD - this does not surprise me at all.
Mom

Candance said...

OH MY GAWD! LEIAH, BRING THE HAIR PRODUCT BAG! This cracks me up because last night I left for class and thought my lipstick was in my purse. I dumped that thing out and nothing. I had to do to class WITHOUT lipstick. I about had a come apart.

It would probably take us a week between the bladders, fighting with our GPS' and having to stop to take pictures of every.single.thing we pass.

GunDiva said...

It's good to have the support of the SGG! But I'm not sure that the hair product bag would have helped this morning. A shower before I went to work did though.

Fifty GunDiva points if you can figure out why I had to go into work on my vacation day - 'cause I sure the hell can't figure it out.

MM - you win.

Mr. Daddy said...

LOL, thanks for the laughs....

it was truly needed this morning....

and the comments were superlative...

gave me some graffic visuals....

with sudden urges to get more in touch with my feminine side...*snicker*

just saying.....

P.S. going into work wouldn't have anything to do with a slight obsessive compulsive tendency disorder, would it?????? ROFL