Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blogging in Secret

I'm at a NaNoWriMo write-in and I'm supposed to be working on my novel, but I can't focus on it right now, because I'm so excited about my new bodybugg.

Remember the 30-day challenge I did through my gym in October?  Well, for each challenge completed, I earned entries into weekly drawing for cool prizes.  I won the first week prize of a pedometer - which is pretty cool, but I'll be giving it to Nebalee, who actually likes (or fakes it well) running.  I was going to keep it for myself until I got notified that I won a bodybugg SP system.
RCC in: "Bodybugg sounds like crabs."


Anyitchycrotch, this bodybugg is definitely not crabs.  But it might make me crabby, in that it tracks not only calories burned, but calories taken in.  I tried to talk El Poquito Diablo out of using that feature, but that idea just gave him laughing fits.  He might still be laughing, honestly.


I just received it in the mail today and haven't had a chance to try it out, but I'm so excited to use it.  I want to know how many calories I'm burning during my torture workout sessions with El Poquito Diablo.  I've been plateaued for a long time (since July) and think this will help me to break that plateau.  I can't wait to give it a proper review in a week or so.

3 comments:

Mr. Daddy said...

I'm with RCC sounds like crabs to me...

And I know crabs.....

just saying...

I am from the PNW you know...*snort*

Allenspark Lodge said...

I'm stealing this cute little thing this summer. I've always been curious about the calories that go both ways in this place when the going gets tough!
Bionic Cowgirl

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on how you like it, or not. I may want one myself come spring. But, I want to see what you think over the long haul before I shuck out that kind of money first.