Thursday, December 27, 2012

Why Is There A Turd In The Shower?

Last night, before I went to bed, I unloaded by box o' goodies from Kara's Way.  I intended to use some of the items during my shower this morning.

Only, Jay beat me into the shower and came out with just one question: "Why is there a turd in the shower?"

It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about, and then I realized he was referring to the African Black Soap.

You know, he might have a point.
It does rather look like bear scat.  And I washed my body with it today.  Yes. I. did.  I scrubbed my body with a bar of bear shit scat. 

But I have to tell you - my skin is so soft and smooth. 

Must be all the berry seeds in the scat.

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

LMAO


Giiirrrrll you gotta get outta quarantine!

Allenspark Lodge said...

Twenty years ago, a buddy of mine came out of the men's room looking a little shaken. He told me he saw a candy bar wrapper on the floor in one of the stalls, and just couldn't shake the image of someone eating a "Baby Ruth" while sitting on the can.

Bill

Rachel said...

Ewwwwwwwww!

And... the fact that you took a picture of it, totally proves you're a real blogger :)