Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WTF? I've be hacked.

A couple of years ago, I deleted my Lyon's Roar blog.  It was a temporary blog for NaNoWriMo in 2009, I believe.  Anyway, Bill has alerted me that someone has hacked it and is posting crap.

If you get anything from: http colon slash slash gundiva hyphen lyonsroar dot blogspot dot com, IT IS NOT ME! If you were a follower of that blog, please remove it from your feed so you aren't inundated with crap.  Sorry :(

Also looks like some other deactivated blogs from other people have been hacked.  Mommasgotthemilk and Anatomyofafailedmarriage all have posts that look a lot like the one on my deactivated Lyon's Roar.

1 comment:

GunDiva said...

Looks like "mommasgotthemilk" and "anatomyofafailedmarriage" also got the bug. These are all blogs that had been deactivated, so I don't know what's going on.