Friday, January 10, 2014

One More Blog

For anyone who is interested, I've started yet another blog.  SMH, I don't know why, it just seemed like the right thing to do.  As Funder says, "It seemed like a good idea at the time".

The new one is located on my author's page on Goodreads and will be primarily directed toward my books.  When I started this blog almost six years ago, it was not for shameless self-promotion, it was to write about "things" in my life.  Now, with the books, I don't want this blog to turn into, "Oh God, she's talking about her books again", thus the new blog.  Today's post (cross posted at Tales from the Trail) is about how you never know who you're going to meet in a day (which has actually given me a great idea for a post here, but I don't have time to write it today).

So, if you're interested in seeing what goes on in my very little writer's brain, click on over and check it out.

No comments: