Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How Did I Miss This?

Seriously, how did I not ever pay attention to the cool little "Stats" button at the top of my screen?

Really, GunDiva?  It wasn't until I saw K.'s car review today that I even found out about the Stats button.  See how observant I am?

I've just wasted an hour digging through my stats for each of my blogs.  How cool is that?  My most read post for this blog is "Epiploic Appendagitis Sucks", followed closely by "TST: A Shocking Story".  Sorry, RCC, but your illness seems to be my biggest draw - think you can have another attack so I can boost my stats?  Or maybe we should go for a walk in the TP aisle again?

I was pleasantly surprised that besides Google, the URL that refers most readers my way is "Jack Sh*t Gettin' Fit".  Thanks, Jack Sh*t :)

I knew I could spend hours on StatCounter.com (and have), but now I've got a whole new time waster to play with.

4 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

And I bet you get more visits than you thought too! ;)

Daddy Hawk said...

You're welcome.

Finding Pam said...

I tried to go to my stats and it said there was a loading error and to reload my page. I have no idea what that means. I guess I am not suppose to know. LOL!

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I spend far too much time on the stats page. I'm always excited to see a new country added or a spike in visitors.

The other day I had a massive spike in South African and Canadian visitors. I have no idea why.