Sunday, February 4, 2018

I Might be a Girl After All

It started out innocently enough. I walked into the office to write a check for my round bale of hay, and the office smelled so good. I sniffed around at the girly products, enjoyed the scents, and left.

The next trip, I picked up a tester and put some lotion on my hands. So amazing. I sniffed at all of the other stuff, wrote my check and left.

The following trip, I bounded into the office to pay for my hay and was poking around at all the girl stuff. I saw a little card noting that some of it was on sale. Being before Christmas, I picked up six of the packages for stocking stuffers. My hay lady and her kids loaded me up with samples and a catalog. I squeezed a bit of the tester lotion on my hands, wrote my check(s), and left.

Not two days later, I found out that Momma Fargo has started selling the same good stinky stuff that my hay lady was selling. Well, hell, I did was a good blog sister would do, and placed an order.

And that's how my obsession with Perfectly Posh started.

I love this stuff, I really, really do.

What started off as a little bit of lotion has turned me into a girl. Not a girly-girl. More like ... a better smelling cowboy-girl.

Because I love this stuff so much, I'll be sharing some reviews of the products I've fallen in love with over the next few days (or weeks, or months, you know how terrible I am at posting).


1 comment:

Momma Fargo said...

Aw..thank you for supporting me. I an glad you like it.